GRANDEVO (Agriculture & Horticulture)
Grandevo® is an advanced, cross-spectrum insecticide that offers protection against chewing and sucking insects. Its complex actions on pests — oral toxicity, reduced reproduction and repellency — and up to 14 days of residual control gives farmers and greenhouse growers a powerful new tool to strengthen their pest management strategies in IPM or organic programs. Grandevo provides performance and flexibility for control of many pest insects with no toxicity to pollinators or other beneficials. Organic and conventional growers have the flexibility to use the same product with the unsurpassed benefits that Grandevo offers as a biological pesticide. Grandevo is recognized as fully compliant for use on organic crops by the National Organic Program (NOP) and is certified by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI).
• Cross-spectrum protection against sucking and chewing insects and mites.
• Activity against adults and nymphs.
• Multiple modes of action.
• 3 year shelf life.
• No “chemical“ smell to upset sensitive customers.
• No adverse effects on beneficial insects or honey bee survival or brood development.
• 4-hour REI.
• Minimal personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements.
• 0-day PHI, MRL tolerance exemption.
• OMRI approved and NOP compliant.
• Approved for field and greenhouse applications.
• Apply by ground, air, or chemigation.
• No spray buffer required.
Labeled For the Following Pests:
• Spider mite
• Spotted wing drosophila
For General Rates, add 2-3 pounds per acre.
See label for specific insect rates.
GRANDEVO has a 3 year shelf life as a dried powder.
For more information or bulk purchases Click Here