- Unit price
Ecotrol Plus is a mite and insect killing agent effective against larvae, nymphs, eggs, and even certain adult pests. It can even be used to repel invasive beetles! Ecotrol is OMRI Listed, which means it complies with the most stringent organic standards. Ecotrol is made from natural oils,
Ecotrol works by attacking insects' movement, heart rate, behavior, and metabolism, causing signs of toxicity in the insect.
"The Ecotrol Plus is amazing! The Japanese beetles have, as you say, 'got out of Dodge!' I sprayed all my fruit trees and they immediately took off. I also sprayed some some other bushes and flowers that had some kind of small fly and aphids and it helped those too. I have not seen any of the bugs or beetles on the plants and trees since."...User in CT .
- Application Instructions
- Active Ingredients
- Available Sizes
- Label & Documents
- Contact and fast acting product.
- Effective against larvae and nymphs, with activity against eggs and adults of certain pests, such as mites and white flies.
- Ideal to use against pests that are resistant to pyrethroids and organophosphates.
- OMRI Listed with the most stringent of organic standards.
- Restricted Entry Interval (REI): 0 hours.
- Pre-Harvest Interval (PHI): 0 days.
"The Ecotrol Plus is amazing! The Japanese beetles have as you say "got out of Dodge!" I sprayed all my fruit trees and they immediately took off. I also sprayed some other bushes and flowers that had some kind of small fly and aphids and that helped with those. I have not seen any of the bugs or beetles on the plants and trees today. Thanks so much!"
-Applicator in Connecticut
Pests Controlled By Ecotrol Plus Include
Beetles such as Flea beetles, Mexican bean beetles and Leaf beetles, Cutworms, Chinch bugs, Wireworms, Root Maggots, Symphylans, Crickets, Aphids, Thrips, Crawler stages of Scales, Leafhoppers, Cucurbits, Mealybugs, Whiteflies, Fungus gnats, Webworms, Two-Spotted Spider Mite, Pacific Mite, Citrus Red Mite, Citrus Rust Mite, European Red Mite, Potato Leaf hoppers, Early stages of Leafrollers, Sawflies, Leaf Miners, Caterpillars, Two-Spotted Spider Mite, Plant Bugs.
Some Crops Treated By Ecotrol Plus
Beets, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, Chinese Broccoli, Broccoli, Chinese Cabbage, Chinese Mustard, Cauliflower, Collard, Endive, Garlic, Ginseng, Kale, Melons (Cantaloupes, Casabas, Honeydew, Muskmelons, Persians, and Watermelons), Onions (bulb and green), Parsnips, Plums, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Spinach, Strawberries, Sugar Beets, Sweet Corn, Tomatoes.
General Agriculture Rate (Outdoors): Use EcoTrol Plus at 1 to 4 pints per acre or at a 1:200 tank dilution (approximately 1/8 to 1/2 ounce per gallon).
Foliar Sprays (Indoors): Use EcoTrol Plus at a dilution of 1:300 (2 teaspoons or 0.333 ounces EcoTrol Plus in 1 Gallon) in any sprayer.
Applications should be repeated every 5 to 7 days while pest infestations are active.
See label for more detailed pest and crop specific directions.
- Rosemary Oil ............................ 10%
- Geraniol ........................................ 5%
- Peppermint Oil ........................... 2%
- Other Ingredients* ................... 83%
*Butyl lactate, Isopropyl myristate, Polyglyceryl oleate, Isopropyl alcohol, Vanillin
Ecotrol Plus Trial References & Data
- Efficacy of 1% geraniol (Fulltec) as a tick repellent.
- Efficacy of the botanical repellents geraniol, linalool, and citronella against mosquitoes.
- Food protective effect of geraniol and its congeners against stored food mites.
This product has not been registered by the United States Environmental Protection Agency. KeyPlex represents that this product qualifies for exemption from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act.
- 1 Gallon (Covers 2 - 8 Acres).
- 2.5 Gallons (Covers 5 - 20 Acres).
Our sister company, Green Earth Ag & Turf, brings a decade of experience as the U.S. leader in providing Professional Landscapers, Farmers and Indoor Growers like you the best in organic products for higher yields, aesthetics and profits! Discounted professional or wholesale prices can be found there.
CLICK HERE to quickly and easily open a wholesale account with us or to get bulk and professional pricing.
You can also contact us directly at (866) 374-5101 or info@GreenEarthAgAndTurf.com for the top technical and customer service in the industry.
Adding product to your cart
We offer a 30 day return policy from the date of shipment
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves in making all attempts to get your order out the same day (if ordered early enough) or within one business day of your order. We do our best to securely package your order, and you will promptly receive an e-mail with tracking information when your order is packed for shipment. We ship many orders every day, and the carriers usually don't notify us of delays or damage, so we ask that you track your packages and promptly let us know if there is a delay. We will do our best to solve the problem, but many times may require the receiver to work directly with UPS or The US Postal Service. Once the carriers (UPS or the USPS) pick up the package, we have no control over delays or transit time. Transit times are no longer guaranteed by UPS or USPS, even though it may display such times. We can not refund money for or speed up deliveries not delivered in the time listed by the carriers. We are not responsible for orders that are delivered by the carrier and lost or stolen. For products damaged by the Post Office or UPS, it is required that the original box, label and product be saved. Pictures must be taken of the damage or we will not guarantee a rebate or replacement if the damage occurs in transit.
Free Shipping Policy:
For items with free shipping, we have the right to choose the carrier, either the US Postal Service or UPS. Please e-mail us if you require a PO Box only or other shipping requirements. If one carrier is required and it is not the most cost-effective means, we reserve the right to charge additional shipping fees.
Please email us at info@GrowItNaturally.com prior to making any returns so we know how to credit and return product payments. We inspect all returns prior to making any refunds; refunds are only made after product is returned in good condition. Products may not be returned if the seal has been broken. Shipping charges are not refundable. All returns must be in new, unused, and mint condition. Product must be returned to us prepaid in the original manufacturer’s packaging. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for any shipping damage in transit or packaging failures, leaks etc. The buyer is responsible for any return shipment costs, including products that shipped to buyer with "free shipping".
Please make sure that your return is packaged securely and shipped via UPS, FedEx, or the USPS and note the tracking number. All packages should be insured in case of breakage or loss. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for returned items damaged or lost in transit.
If you order an item and then decide you do not want the item, it is your responsibility to return the purchase to us prepaid. Refusing delivery does not constitute a waiver of your responsibility and the return shipping charges will be deducted from any refund.
Credit Card and PayPal Claims Filed First or Review Extortion:
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves on excellent customer and technical service. When issues do arise, often due to carriers such as UPS or the Post Office, we respond and work out the problems to the best of our abilities. Our reviews show our extensive service record. Please contact us via e-mail or telephone first to see if the problem can work out quickly and fully through our extensive troubleshooting experience and highly rated customer service department.
- PayPal and Credit Card Claims Filed Before Contact: If a PayPal or credit card claim is filed before first contacting us directly and attempting to resolve it, we can not help out any further until the claim is fully processed, which can often take weeks or months. If we are contacted before a claim we can often resolve issues the same day or very quickly. However, once a claim is filed we must follow the policies and processes of the merchant, and this will very much slow down the resolution process and ultimately your resolution and compensation. We reserve the right to appeal any unfounded claims, especially those not initially attempted to be resolved with us directly, and it is our policy to do so.
- Review Threats: Our policy is that we will not respond when review threats are the first contact; such as when a threat of a bad review if a full refund is not sent is the manner in which we are approached. This then becomes a legal issue and may be referred to our legal counsel. We also reserve the right to forward the threatening e-mail to the proper review agencies and state or federal authorities, and it is our policy to do so.