Neptune's Harvest Seaweed Plant Food is an organic storehouse of over 60 naturally occurring major and minor nutrients and amino acids. It's growth promoting substances (Auxins, Cytokinins, Gibberellins) enhance plant development, color and vigor. Seaweed has also been found to increase plant hardiness and resistance to adverse environmental conditions, such as early frost, extreme heat and lack of moisture. Used as a seed inoculant, seaweed fertilizer increases and accelerates germination, and enhances the rapid development of a healthy root system. Seaweed is an excellent addition to any fertilization program.
• Soil nutrients are constantly being depleted through runoff due to overfarming, tilling, development etc...All of these nutrients eventually run into the oceans, without a return path. Seaweed provides a way to naturally return vital soil nutrients from the ocean back to your plants, trees and turf.
• Seaweed contains many more nutrients than Standard N-P-K fertilizers. These additional nutrients address a wider array of deficiencies.
• Organic fertilizers stimulate beneficial microbe growth.
• The organic nutrients in Neptune’s Harvest organic fertilizers are naturally chelated. That makes them more bioavailable for plant consumption and they will remain in the soil for a much longer period.
• Seaweed fertilizers are commercially proven to outperform synthetic fertilizers.
• Seaweed fertilizers increase natural sugars (brix) in plants and turf, making them healthier and less susceptible to disease and insect damage.
• Higher sugars (brix) also make fruits and vegetables taste better and have increased market value.
• Flowers will have more plentiful and vivid colors and blooms, and these blooms will last longer.
• Neptune’s Harvest is an excellent natural deer repellent.
Seaweed is an excellent addition to any fertilization program.
Shake well before using. Prepare for one application only. Do not store diluted fertilizer.
House Plants: 1 Tablespoon per Gallon of water. Feed every 2-3 weeks. Water lightly so that diluted fertilizer does not remain in drip dish.
Outdoor Plants: 1/8 Cup per Gallon of water. Feed vegetables, flowers, trees, and shrubs, every 2-3 weeks. Apply generously to soil or as a foliar spray, until leaves are wet, top and bottom. It is best to foliar feed early or late in the day.
Compost Enhancer: 1/4 Cup per Gallon of water every 2-3 weeks.
Seed Germination: Soak in a solution of 1 teaspoon per cup of water.
Meets the requirements of the National Organic Program (NOP) for use in organic production