GRANDEVO PTO (Turf) 5lb bag
Grandevo® PTO is an advanced, cross-spectrum insecticide that offers protection against chewing and sucking insects. Its complex actions on pests — oral toxicity, reduced reproduction and repellency — and up to 14 days of residual control give golf course superintendents and lawn care professionals a powerful new tool to strengthen their pest management strategies. Grandevo PTO provides performance and flexibility for control of white grubs, chinch bugs, sod webworms, chafers, cutworms and other damaging pests in turf grass. Grandevo PTO is an effective control up to 2nd instar** grubs and can therefore be used as a curative treatment for white grub control as well as a preventative treatment. Organic and conventional growers have the flexibility to use the same product with the unsurpassed benefits that Grandevo offers as a biological pesticide. Grandevo is recognized as fully compliant for use on organic crops by the National Organic Program (NOP) and is certified by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI).
GRANDEVO PTO Benefits:
• Cross-spectrum protection against sucking and chewing insects and mites.
• Activity against adults and nymphs.
• Multiple modes of action.
• 3 year shelf life.
• No “chemical“ smell to upset sensitive customers.
• No adverse effects on beneficial insects or honey bee survival or brood development.
• 4-hour REI.
• Minimal personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements.
• 0-day PHI, MRL tolerance exemption.
• OMRI approved and NOP compliant.
• Approved for field and greenhouse applications.
• Apply by ground, air, or chemigation.
• No spray buffer required.
Labeled For the Following Pests:
• White Grubs.
• Chinch Bugs.
• Gypsy Moths.
• Sod webworms.
Package Size: 5lb bag
Grubs: Add 4 oz per 1,000 square feet (10 lbs per acre).
Chinch bugs: Add 3/4 oz per 1,000 square feet (2 pounds per acre).
Other Pests: Add 2-3 pounds per acre.
GRANDEVO has a 3 year shelf life as a dried powder.
For more information or bulk purchases Click Here
** Optimal timing for soil application is August & September in most continental United States locations. Please check with your local Agricultural office for your local conditions.
Click here to be reminded to order in time for the next window of opportunity for effective Grandevo PTO soil application and to be notified of other grub control product options.