Now offering FREE SHIPPING on Avengers Ready-to-Use Products!
Avenger® Weed Killer is a non-selective, post-emergence herbicide that quickly and effectively kills weeds, grasses and broadleaves. The active ingredient d-limonene (citrus oil) naturally strips away the waxy plant cuticle, causing it to dehydrate and die. University and independent testing results prove that
Avenger® Weed Killer is as effective, but faster acting when compared against leading synthetic herbicides. Tested against non-organic ‘natural’ herbicides that contain vinegar (acetic acid), citric acid, clove oil or fatty acids (soap), it is more effective with quicker results.
Great for use in & around: Gardens, Lawns, Shrubs, Flower Beds, Driveways, Sidewalk, Patios, Borders, Outside Walls, Mulch Beds, Gravel Beds, Mature Trees & Ornamentals, Greenhouses, Fencerows, Foundations, Buildings, Golf Courses, Athletic Fields, Parks & Recreation Areas, Bike & Hiking Trails, Kennels and Animal Enclosures.
• Fast acting – visible results in less than 2 hours.
• Highly biodegradable.
• Dissipates quickly.
• Can be used around pets and wildlife.
• Does not stain brick, concrete or pavement like iron does.
• Emulsion technology – visually reference your spray target.
• Sprayed areas can be planted within hours.
• Made from oranges – pleasant citrus aroma.
• EPA registered & approved.
• Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) listed product.
• d-Limonene is Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA.
• Made in the USA.
Shake well before using. For best results, shake the RTU and post-mix concentrate vigorously. Thoroughly coat target weeds. A white emulsion should be visible when spraying to visually mark sprayed weeds. If this white emulsion is not visible, shake again to insure a complete mix.
• Do not apply this product by way of an irrigation system.
• Do not apply if there is a strong threat of rain expected within 2 hours.
• For best results, spray when ambient high temperatures are expected above 50ºF and lows above freezing.