Avenger® Weed Killer is a non-selective, post-emergence herbicide that quickly and effectively kills weeds, grasses and broadleaves. The active ingredient d-limonene (citrus oil) naturally strips away the waxy plant cuticle, causing it to dehydrate and die. University and independent testing results prove that Avenger Weed Killer is as effective, but faster acting when compared against leading synthetic herbicides. Tested against non-organic ‘natural’ herbicides that contain vinegar (acetic acid), citric acid, clove oil or fatty acids (soap), it is more effective with quicker results.
Great for use in & around: Gardens, Lawns, Shrubs, Flower Beds, Driveways, Sidewalk, Patios, Borders, Outside Walls, Mulch Beds, Gravel Beds, Mature Trees & Ornamentals, Greenhouses, Fencerows, Foundations, Buildings, Golf Courses, Athletic Fields, Parks & Recreation Areas, Bike & Hiking Trails, Kennels and Animal Enclosures.
• Fast acting – visible results in less than 2 hours.
• Highly biodegradable.
• Dissipates quickly.
• Can be used around pets and wildlife.
• Does not stain brick, concrete or pavement like iron does.
• Emulsion technology – visually reference your spray target.
• Sprayed areas can be planted within hours.
• Made from oranges – pleasant citrus aroma.
• EPA registered & approved.
• Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) listed product.
• d-Limonene is Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA.
• Made in the USA.
Shake well before using. For best results, shake the RTU and post-mix concentrate vigorously. Thoroughly coat target weeds. A white emulsion should be visible when spraying to visually mark sprayed weeds. If this white emulsion is not visible, shake again to insure a complete mix.
• Do not apply this product by way of an irrigation system.
• Do not apply if there is a strong threat of rain expected within 2 hours.
• For best results, spray when ambient high temperatures are expected above 50ºF.
Meets the requirements of the National Organic Program (NOP) for use in organic production.