Branch Creek Weed Shield Natural Selective Weed Killer
Selective Post-Emergent Natural Weed Killer
Branch Creek Weed Shield is a natural selective post-emergent herbicide that can be used in a variety of settings including turf, landscapes, beds, and in all agriculture. This patented post-emergent herbicide is effective on a broad range of weeds. Branch Creek Weed Shield will kill the weeds without effecting turf grass. Weed Shield is a novel, natural selective weed control product that is not comprised of toxic synthetic chemistries.
Branch Creek Weed Shield can be used to kill Dandelions, Plantains, Clover, Foxtail, Quack Grasses, Barnyard Grasses, Curly Dock, Annual Bluegrasses, Orchard Grasses, Catch Weed and Many More...
Branch Creek Weed Shield Benefits:
• The Branch Creek Weed Shield technology allows for natural weed free turf unlike any other in natural land care.
• Branch Creek Weed Shield is 25(b) exempt, which means it is a minimal risk pesticide that does not need to be registered with an EPA number. 25(b) products can be used in many instances where pesticides are banned or not wanted. Check your local regulations.
• Works on dozens of different weeds while not harming cool or warm season grass.
• Branch Creek Weed Shield is a tool that we have never had before in natural land care.
Add 10 oz. of Branch Creek Weed Shield to 1.5 to 2 gallons of water per 1000 sq. ft.
Ensure thorough wetting and coverage on all unwanted broadleaf weeds.
Branch Creek Weed Shield Application Notes:
• It is critical to shake the bottle well before use to avoid phase separation.
• Temperatures should be a minimum of 60°F and not above 85°F.
• A sticking agent, such as Kinetic®, is highly recommended.
• For optimal results apply to weeds during early periods of growth during warm, dry weather.
• Weeds need to be actively growing as the product is taken up by the plant. If weeds are dormant or growing then the product will not be effective.
• Allow several hours before rain or watering so the product can penetrate the weeds.
• Water pH should be 7.0 or less.
• Do not apply during windy conditions to avoid overspray.
• Initial results should be visible within hours, though a complete kill may take 1 to 2 weeks.
Branch Creek Weed Shield Active Ingredients:
• Clove Oil..................................................3.0%