I Must Garden Deer Repellent (Liquid)
- Unit price
NOW WITH FREE SHIPPING ON ALL SIZES!!
I Must Garden Deer Repellent is an environmentally safe, humane, and effective way to deter deer from eating flowers and plants. I Must Garden repellents are safe to use around children and pets, and are completely biodegradable. With I Must Garden Deer Repellent you can confidently protect your garden in a safer and more eco-friendly way while still providing maximum protection against deer damage.
I Must Garden Liquid Deer Repellent offers two distinctively scented and equally effective repellents - Mint Scent and Spice Scent. Both deer repellents contain eggs and garlic - substances that by themselves repel deer. However, I Must Garden takes repellency to an even higher level by adding botanical oils from plants that deer won’t eat - plants such as peppermint, lemongrass, cinnamon and clove. Not only do the botanical oils from these plants make our repellents smell so much better, but these natural oils increase the effectiveness and longevity of the repellents.
I Must Garden Liquid Deer Repellent uses eggs and garlic to repel deer but it also adds botanical oil variants to increase the repellent's longevity and mitigate the bad smell typically associated with animal repellents.
I Must Garden Mint Scent Features
The Mint Scent Deer Repellent blends peppermint and lemongrass oils that effectively and refreshingly repel deer. I Must Garden's Mint Scent Repellent also contains kelp (seaweed). Botanical oils are also effective at repelling many insects, so while you’re spraying for deer, you’re also helping control damaging insect infestations.
I Must Garden Spice Scent Features
The Spice Scent Deer Repellent has a fresh cinnamon-clove smell that gardeners love and provides effective year round control against deer damage. As with the Mint Scent repellent, clove and cinnamon oils have insecticidal, as well as repelling properties. Cinnamon oil also has anti-fungal properties.
I Must Garden Liquid Deer Repellent Benefits
- Effective with no bad smell.
- Safe around children and pets.
- Lasts up to four weeks.
I Must Garden Liquid Deer Repellent Application Instructions
- Apply one part concentrate to nine parts water.
- Spray plants thoroughly. Cover plants with a fine mist until runoff.
- Apply to dry plants and allow repellent to dry for at least 1 hour before rain or watering. This helps the repellent adhere to the plants, giving it long-lasting effectiveness and rain-resistance.
- Reapply repellent every 2-4 weeks. Areas with heavy deer pressure may require more frequent applications.
- Touch up new growth regularly. During the growing season consider spraying every 2 inches of new growth. Adjust application times as necessary depending on weather conditions and rate of plant growth.
- Apply repellent in the morning or evening. Spraying in the heat of the day and in direct sunlight exposes plants to the possibility of burning. Good gardening practice recommends NOT spraying in direct sunlight and NOT spraying during the hottest time of the day.
I Must Garden Liquid Deer Repellent Ingredients
- Putrescent Whole egg solids .....15%
- Garlic ................................................... 7.5%
- Clove Oil ............................................ 2.7%
- White Pepper ................................... 0.6%
- Cinnamon Oil ................................... 0.3%
- Lemongrass Oil ................................ 0.3%
I Must Garden Deer Repellent Available Sizes
- 32 oz. (Covers 10,000 sq. ft.).
- 1 Gallon (Covers 40,000 sq. ft.).
Our sister company, Green Earth Ag & Turf, brings a decade of experience as the U.S. leader in providing Professional Landscapers, Farmers and Indoor Growers like you the best in organic products for higher yields, aesthetics and profits! Discounted professional or wholesale prices can be found there.
CLICK HERE to quickly and easily open a wholesale account with us or to get bulk and professional pricing.
You can also contact us directly at (866) 374-5101 or info@GreenEarthAgAndTurf.com for the top technical and customer service in the industry.
Adding product to your cart
Leave Us A Review!
We offer a 30 day return policy from the date of shipment
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves in making all attempts to get your order out the same day (if ordered early enough) or within one business day of your order. We do our best to securely package your order, and you will promptly receive an e-mail with tracking information when your order is packed for shipment. We ship many orders every day, and the carriers usually don't notify us of delays or damage, so we ask that you track your packages and promptly let us know if there is a delay. We will do our best to solve the problem, but many times may require the receiver to work directly with UPS or The US Postal Service. Once the carriers (UPS or the USPS) pick up the package, we have no control over delays or transit time. Transit times are no longer guaranteed by UPS or USPS, even though it may display such times. We can not refund money for or speed up deliveries not delivered in the time listed by the carriers. We are not responsible for orders that are delivered by the carrier and lost or stolen. For products damaged by the Post Office or UPS, it is required that the original box, label and product be saved. Pictures must be taken of the damage or we will not guarantee a rebate or replacement if the damage occurs in transit.
Free Shipping Policy:
For items with free shipping, we have the right to choose the carrier, either the US Postal Service or UPS. Please e-mail us if you require a PO Box only or other shipping requirements. If one carrier is required and it is not the most cost-effective means, we reserve the right to charge additional shipping fees.
Please email us at info@GrowItNaturally.com prior to making any returns so we know how to credit and return product payments. We inspect all returns prior to making any refunds; refunds are only made after product is returned in good condition. Products may not be returned if the seal has been broken. Shipping charges are not refundable. All returns must be in new, unused, and mint condition. Product must be returned to us prepaid in the original manufacturer’s packaging. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for any shipping damage in transit or packaging failures, leaks etc. The buyer is responsible for any return shipment costs, including products that shipped to buyer with "free shipping".
Please make sure that your return is packaged securely and shipped via UPS, FedEx, or the USPS and note the tracking number. All packages should be insured in case of breakage or loss. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for returned items damaged or lost in transit.
If you order an item and then decide you do not want the item, it is your responsibility to return the purchase to us prepaid. Refusing delivery does not constitute a waiver of your responsibility and the return shipping charges will be deducted from any refund.
Credit Card and PayPal Claims Filed First or Review Extortion:
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves on excellent customer and technical service. When issues do arise, often due to carriers such as UPS or the Post Office, we respond and work out the problems to the best of our abilities. Our reviews show our extensive service record. Please contact us via e-mail or telephone first to see if the problem can work out quickly and fully through our extensive troubleshooting experience and highly rated customer service department.
- PayPal and Credit Card Claims Filed Before Contact: If a PayPal or credit card claim is filed before first contacting us directly and attempting to resolve it, we can not help out any further until the claim is fully processed, which can often take weeks or months. If we are contacted before a claim we can often resolve issues the same day or very quickly. However, once a claim is filed we must follow the policies and processes of the merchant, and this will very much slow down the resolution process and ultimately your resolution and compensation. We reserve the right to appeal any unfounded claims, especially those not initially attempted to be resolved with us directly, and it is our policy to do so.
- Review Threats: Our policy is that we will not respond when review threats are the first contact; such as when a threat of a bad review if a full refund is not sent is the manner in which we are approached. This then becomes a legal issue and may be referred to our legal counsel. We also reserve the right to forward the threatening e-mail to the proper review agencies and state or federal authorities, and it is our policy to do so.
By completing this form, you are signing up to receive our emails and can unsubscribe at any time.