CEASE Biological Fungicide
- Unit price
BIOWORKS CEASE is based on a naturally occurring, patented strain of Bacillus subtilis (strain QST 713). It provides effective control of a wide array of both fungal and bacterial pathogens, while providing outstanding plant, human and environmental safety. CEASE is also an excellent tank-mix or rotational partner in your disease control program, compatible with most commonly used pesticides, nutrients and adjuvants.
CEASE is an effective alternative to synthetic chemicals for fungal pathogens such as Botrytis gray mold and powdery mildews, and to coppers for bacterial diseases, such as Pseudomonas, Erwinia and Xanthomonas. With a 4-hour restricted entry interval and a 0-day preharvest interval, CEASE provides growers flexibility and labor costs savings.
CEASE is also a broad spectrum root biofungicide for the prevention, suppression and control of soil borne diseases on a wide range of ornamentals and vegetables. CEASE enhances germination and plant growth by suppressing diseases caused by Rhizoctonia, Pythium, Fusarium and Phytophthora.
- OMRI listed and EPA registered.
- Proven efficacy against BOTH fungal and bacterial pathogens.
- Excellent safety profile; only a 4-hour REI and can be sprayed up to and on the day of harvest!
- Leaves virtually NO residues on plant foliage or flowers.
- Performs as well as copper-based products, without phytotoxicity or residues.
- Controls disease using multi-site modes of action for effective resistance management.
- Safe for beneficial insects and bees.
- Compatible for tank-mixing/rotating with other registered products.
- OMRI-Listed and NOP-approved for use in organic production.
- Excellent for sustainability and IPM programs.
CEASE is a natural, environmentally-friendly organic control for fungal and bacterial infections and is non-toxic for pets, animals and children.
CEASE is Labeled For the Following Diseases
Onion Purple Blotch, Onion Downy Mildew, Rust, Angular Leaf Spot, Bacterial Fruit Blotch, Gummy Stem Blight, Gray Mold, Alternaria Leaf Blight, Bacterial Leaf Blight, Bacterial Blight, Pink Rot, Sclerotinia Head and Leaf Drop, Black Root Rot/Black Crown Rot, Botrytis neck rot, Botrytis Leaf Blight, Pin Rot Complex, Bacterial Leaf Spot, Bacterial Soft Rot, Bacterial Spot, Bacterial Speck, Target Spot, Black Rot, Xanthomonas Leaf Spot, Alternaria Leaf Spot, Anthracnose, Leaf Spot, Downy Mildew, Powdery Mildew, Southern Blight, Early Blight, Late Blight.
See the LABEL HERE for the full list.
CEASE is Labeled For Use on the Following Crops
Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Brussels Sprouts, Collards, Kale, Mustard Greens, Kohlrabi and other brassica crops, Onion, Garlic, Shallots and other bulb vegetables, Carrot, Potato, Sweet Potato, Beets, Horseradish, Ginseng, Turnip and other root/tuber crops, Cucumber, Cantaloupe, Melon, Muskmelon, Squash, Watermelon and other cucurbits, Pepper, Tomato, Eggplant and other fruiting vegetables, Lettuce, Celery, Spinach, Parsley, Radicchio and other leafy vegetables, Strawberry, Ginger.
See the LABEL HERE for the full list.
CEASE Application Instructions
- Use a general rate of 4 quarts of CEASE per acre or 3-6 quarts per 100 gallons of water.
- CEASE should be applied every 7 days, although it can be re-applied in as little as 3 day intervals.
- CEASE, a liquid formulation, easily goes into suspension. It is compatible with a wide range of pesticides, fertilizers and adjuvants.
- The use of a spreader/sticker or wetting agent is recommended to improve canopy penetration and coverage.
CEASE Application Notes
- CEASE can be used immediately before or after a B-Nine application without the phytotoxicity concerns common with coppers.
- CEASE works well when tank-mixed with MilStop SP. Together these products have shown to provide an added boost in controlling pathogens.
- Maintain a spray solution pH between 4.5 and 8.5. Unlike copper-based bactericides, CEASE may be used with pH lowering materials without causing injury to plants.
For CEASE Use in Low Volume Sprayers CLICK HERE.
CEASE Active Ingredient
Bacillus subtilis (strain QST 713) ..................... 1.34%
CEASE is compatible with many products commonly used in tank mixes by plant, tree and turf care professionals. Our scientists have tested various products for tank mixing compatibility. Please see the chart below. If you have questions or compounds that you would like to mix with CEASE and do not see them on our list, please contact us.
CEASE Available Sizes
- 1 Gallon (Covers 1 acre).
- 2.5 Gallon (Covers 2.5 acres).
- Compatibility Chart
Our sister company, Green Earth Ag & Turf, brings a decade of experience as the U.S. leader in providing Professional Landscapers, Farmers and Indoor Growers like you the best in organic products for higher yields, aesthetics and profits! Discounted professional or wholesale prices can be found there.
CLICK HERE to quickly and easily open a wholesale account with us or to get bulk and professional pricing.
You can also contact us directly at (866) 374-5101 or info@GreenEarthAgAndTurf.com for the top technical and customer service in the industry.
Adding product to your cart
Leave Us A Review!
We offer a 30 day return policy from the date of shipment
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves in making all attempts to get your order out the same day (if ordered early enough) or within one business day of your order. We do our best to securely package your order, and you will promptly receive an e-mail with tracking information when your order is packed for shipment. We ship many orders every day, and the carriers usually don't notify us of delays or damage, so we ask that you track your packages and promptly let us know if there is a delay. We will do our best to solve the problem, but many times may require the receiver to work directly with UPS or The US Postal Service. Once the carriers (UPS or the USPS) pick up the package, we have no control over delays or transit time. Transit times are no longer guaranteed by UPS or USPS, even though it may display such times. We can not refund money for or speed up deliveries not delivered in the time listed by the carriers. We are not responsible for orders that are delivered by the carrier and lost or stolen. For products damaged by the Post Office or UPS, it is required that the original box, label and product be saved. Pictures must be taken of the damage or we will not guarantee a rebate or replacement if the damage occurs in transit.
Free Shipping Policy:
For items with free shipping, we have the right to choose the carrier, either the US Postal Service or UPS. Please e-mail us if you require a PO Box only or other shipping requirements. If one carrier is required and it is not the most cost-effective means, we reserve the right to charge additional shipping fees.
Please email us at info@GrowItNaturally.com prior to making any returns so we know how to credit and return product payments. We inspect all returns prior to making any refunds; refunds are only made after product is returned in good condition. Products may not be returned if the seal has been broken. Shipping charges are not refundable. All returns must be in new, unused, and mint condition. Product must be returned to us prepaid in the original manufacturer’s packaging. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for any shipping damage in transit or packaging failures, leaks etc. The buyer is responsible for any return shipment costs, including products that shipped to buyer with "free shipping".
Please make sure that your return is packaged securely and shipped via UPS, FedEx, or the USPS and note the tracking number. All packages should be insured in case of breakage or loss. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for returned items damaged or lost in transit.
If you order an item and then decide you do not want the item, it is your responsibility to return the purchase to us prepaid. Refusing delivery does not constitute a waiver of your responsibility and the return shipping charges will be deducted from any refund.
Credit Card and PayPal Claims Filed First or Review Extortion:
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves on excellent customer and technical service. When issues do arise, often due to carriers such as UPS or the Post Office, we respond and work out the problems to the best of our abilities. Our reviews show our extensive service record. Please contact us via e-mail or telephone first to see if the problem can work out quickly and fully through our extensive troubleshooting experience and highly rated customer service department.
- PayPal and Credit Card Claims Filed Before Contact: If a PayPal or credit card claim is filed before first contacting us directly and attempting to resolve it, we can not help out any further until the claim is fully processed, which can often take weeks or months. If we are contacted before a claim we can often resolve issues the same day or very quickly. However, once a claim is filed we must follow the policies and processes of the merchant, and this will very much slow down the resolution process and ultimately your resolution and compensation. We reserve the right to appeal any unfounded claims, especially those not initially attempted to be resolved with us directly, and it is our policy to do so.
- Review Threats: Our policy is that we will not respond when review threats are the first contact; such as when a threat of a bad review if a full refund is not sent is the manner in which we are approached. This then becomes a legal issue and may be referred to our legal counsel. We also reserve the right to forward the threatening e-mail to the proper review agencies and state or federal authorities, and it is our policy to do so.
By completing this form, you are signing up to receive our emails and can unsubscribe at any time.