Winter Warrior CMA Eco-Friendly Icemelter Xynyth
- Unit price
FREE FREIGHT SHIPPING!!!*
*NOTE: FREE SHIPPING does not include additional residential or limited access surcharge, lift gate or appointment scheduling.
We will contact you to get all freight information and any additional requested services will be charged at that point (or call the experts at (866) 299-5165 for free bulk freight quotes and more information).
Xynyth Winter Warrior CMA Icemelter™ is made from 100% Calcium Magnesium Acetate (CMA). CMA is non-toxic, biodegradable and very safe on the environment. Acetate biodegrades to harmless carbon dioxide and water with no residue! CMA is made of dolomite lime and acetic acid, and is perfect where corrosion or environmental issues are of concern.
Winter Warrior CMA Icemelter is safe on concrete and does not chemically harm or alter concrete like other de-icers on the market. Winter Warrior CMA does not cause any concrete spalling.
Winter Warrior CMA Icemelter is chloride free and completely non-corrosive. For this reason, it is a great product that can be used around areas containing steel or metal. CMA is commonly used on concrete roads and bridge decks for this reason. CMA is a common additive used in a diluted manner in other icemelters, acting as a partial corrosion inhibitor. There is no longer a reason to dilute this great non-corrosive ingredient when 100% CMA is now available through Green Earth Ag & Turf!
Winter Warrior CMA Icemelter Benefits
- Biodegradable - Breaks Down to the Harmless Plant and Turf Nutrients Calcium, Magnesium, Carbon Dioxide and Water!
- Chloride and Nitrogen (Urea) Free.
- Non-Corrosive to Metals.
- Safe on Concrete.
- Performs to 10°F (-12°C).
- Chloride / Nitrogen Free.
- Easy to Apply.
- Green Building Compliant.
Winter Warrior CMA Icemelter Formulation
Winter Warrior CMA Icemelter is made from 100% Calcium Magnesium Acetate (CMA). CMA is made of dolomite lime and acetic acid, and breaks down to harmless Calcium, Magnesium, Carbon Dioxide and Water.
Unique Environmentally Friendly Formulation
A truly non-corrosive formulation! Unlike the urea found in other non-corrosive icemelters, Winter Warrior CMA contains no nitrogen and has a relatively low biological oxygen demand. Urea breaks down into ammonia, creating run-off that is toxic to aquatic life even at low levels. The product breaks down to harmless Calcium, Magnesium, Carbon Dioxide and Water - so only plant and turf nutrients are left behind without any pollutants! Since Winter Warrior CMA does not contain nitrogen, toxicity to aquatic life, ammonia run-off, and pollution ARE NOT factors with the use of this icemelter!
Winter Warrior CMA Icemelter Application Instructions
Winter Warrior Runway Control can be applied in its solid granule form or can be made into liquid.
- Apply at a rate of 15 to 20 lbs. per 1,000 square feet.
- Winter Warrior CMA can also be mixed with sand and salt.
- To convert the product into a liquid format, simply dilute 25% product into 75% water weight/weight.
- As a liquid, Winter Warrior can be sprayed on difficult structures that are impractical to apply standard granulars formulations.
- Liquid CMA is often used as an anti-icing agent.
- Winter Warrior Runway Control can also be used as an anti-icing agent.
Winter Warrior CMA Available Sizes
- 44 lb. Bag. Covers 2,933 sq. ft.
- 1 MT Tote (2,300 lb.). Covers 153,000 sq. ft. (3.52 acres).
- Tech Data
Our sister company, Green Earth Ag & Turf, brings a decade of experience as the U.S. leader in providing Professional Landscapers, Farmers and Indoor Growers like you the best in organic products for higher yields, aesthetics and profits! Discounted professional or wholesale prices can be found there.
CLICK HERE to quickly and easily open a wholesale account with us or to get bulk and professional pricing.
You can also contact us directly at (866) 374-5101 or info@GreenEarthAgAndTurf.com for the top technical and customer service in the industry.
Adding product to your cart
Leave Us A Review!
We offer a 30 day return policy from the date of shipment
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves in making all attempts to get your order out the same day (if ordered early enough) or within one business day of your order. We do our best to securely package your order, and you will promptly receive an e-mail with tracking information when your order is packed for shipment. We ship many orders every day, and the carriers usually don't notify us of delays or damage, so we ask that you track your packages and promptly let us know if there is a delay. We will do our best to solve the problem, but many times may require the receiver to work directly with UPS or The US Postal Service. Once the carriers (UPS or the USPS) pick up the package, we have no control over delays or transit time. Transit times are no longer guaranteed by UPS or USPS, even though it may display such times. We can not refund money for or speed up deliveries not delivered in the time listed by the carriers. We are not responsible for orders that are delivered by the carrier and lost or stolen. For products damaged by the Post Office or UPS, it is required that the original box, label and product be saved. Pictures must be taken of the damage or we will not guarantee a rebate or replacement if the damage occurs in transit.
Free Shipping Policy:
For items with free shipping, we have the right to choose the carrier, either the US Postal Service or UPS. Please e-mail us if you require a PO Box only or other shipping requirements. If one carrier is required and it is not the most cost-effective means, we reserve the right to charge additional shipping fees.
Please email us at info@GrowItNaturally.com prior to making any returns so we know how to credit and return product payments. We inspect all returns prior to making any refunds; refunds are only made after product is returned in good condition. Products may not be returned if the seal has been broken. Shipping charges are not refundable. All returns must be in new, unused, and mint condition. Product must be returned to us prepaid in the original manufacturer’s packaging. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for any shipping damage in transit or packaging failures, leaks etc. The buyer is responsible for any return shipment costs, including products that shipped to buyer with "free shipping".
Please make sure that your return is packaged securely and shipped via UPS, FedEx, or the USPS and note the tracking number. All packages should be insured in case of breakage or loss. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for returned items damaged or lost in transit.
If you order an item and then decide you do not want the item, it is your responsibility to return the purchase to us prepaid. Refusing delivery does not constitute a waiver of your responsibility and the return shipping charges will be deducted from any refund.
Credit Card and PayPal Claims Filed First or Review Extortion:
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves on excellent customer and technical service. When issues do arise, often due to carriers such as UPS or the Post Office, we respond and work out the problems to the best of our abilities. Our reviews show our extensive service record. Please contact us via e-mail or telephone first to see if the problem can work out quickly and fully through our extensive troubleshooting experience and highly rated customer service department.
- PayPal and Credit Card Claims Filed Before Contact: If a PayPal or credit card claim is filed before first contacting us directly and attempting to resolve it, we can not help out any further until the claim is fully processed, which can often take weeks or months. If we are contacted before a claim we can often resolve issues the same day or very quickly. However, once a claim is filed we must follow the policies and processes of the merchant, and this will very much slow down the resolution process and ultimately your resolution and compensation. We reserve the right to appeal any unfounded claims, especially those not initially attempted to be resolved with us directly, and it is our policy to do so.
- Review Threats: Our policy is that we will not respond when review threats are the first contact; such as when a threat of a bad review if a full refund is not sent is the manner in which we are approached. This then becomes a legal issue and may be referred to our legal counsel. We also reserve the right to forward the threatening e-mail to the proper review agencies and state or federal authorities, and it is our policy to do so.
By completing this form, you are signing up to receive our emails and can unsubscribe at any time.