Winter Warrior Runway Control
- Unit price
Federally Approved For Use on Airport Runways & LEED Compliant.
Unique Non-Corrosive, Completely Chloride and Urea Free Formula!
FREE FREIGHT SHIPPING!!!*
*NOTE: FREE SHIPPING does not include additional residential or limited access surcharge, lift gate or appointment scheduling. We will contact you to get all freight information and any additional requested services will be charged at that point (or call the experts at (866) 299-5165 for free freight quotes and more information).
Winter Warrior Runway Control® is a unique runway safe deicer / icemelter that does not contain corrosive chlorides or nitrogen (ammonia) which can degrade the steel that is embedded in concrete and the surfaces of vehicles used on runways, taxiways and aprons. For these reasons, Winter Warrior Runway Control can also be used effectively on areas with exposed or sensitive metals like bridge decks, vessel decks, ferries, drilling platforms and transit or railway platforms while protecting the environment.
Winter Warrior Runway Control Icemelter is fast becoming a preferred choice around many airports, and commercial sites that demand a totally chloride and urea free, non-corrosive ice melter.
- Unique Environmentally Friendly Formulation
- Winter Warrior Runway Control Certifications
- Winter Warrior Runway Control Formulation
- Winter Warrior Runway Control Application Instructions
- Available Sizes
- Label & Documents
- Federally Approved for Use on Airport Runways, Taxiways & Aprons.
- A unique, truly Non-Corrosive Ice Melter.
- Chloride & Urea Free.
- Powerful to -21°C (-6°C).
- No nitrogen formula means no polluting urea runoff and water toxicity.
- Special Acetate formulation.
- Meets LEED standards.
- Versatile icemelter not just for airports, but for any areas with exposed and sensitive metals.
A truly non-corrosive formulation! Unlike the urea found in other non-corrosive icemelters, Winter Warrior Runway Control contains no nitrogen and has a relatively low biological oxygen demand. Urea breaks down into ammonia, creating run-off that is toxic to aquatic life even at low levels. Since Winter Warrior Runway Control does not contain nitrogen, toxicity to aquatic life, ammonia run-off, and pollution ARE NOT factors with the use of this icemelter!
Additionally, Winter Warrior Runway Control is readily biodegradable at low temperatures compared to urea.
Winter Warrior Runway Control™ is so safe it is approved for use in and around food processing and packaging facilities.
Winter Warrior Runway Control meets all FAA and Transport Canada approved specifications (SAE AMS 1431B) that cover all solid runway and taxiway deicing / anti-icing compounds. It is approved for use on airport runways, taxiways and aprons.
As it is 100% chloride free, Winter Warrior also meets LEED standards regarding snow and ice removal for LEED Certified Properties.
Winter Warrior Runway Control has been developed with a special process of encapsulating Sodium Acetate with a Sodium Formate additive. Winter Warrior Runway Control is not a blended product, as each granule has been treated with this special process.
Winter Warrior Runway Control can be applied in its solid granule form or can be made into liquid to spray directly on airplanes or structures for deicing.
- Apply at a rate of 10 lb. per 1,000 square feet or ¼ cup per square yard.
- To convert the product into a liquid format, simply dilute 25% product into 75% water weight/weight.
- As a liquid, Winter Warrior can be sprayed on difficult structures that are impractical to apply standard granulars formulations.
- Winter Warrior Runway Control can also be used as an anti-icing agent.
- 55 lb. Bags (Covers 5,500 square feet).
- Pallet of 40x 55 lb. Bags or 2,200 lb. (Covers 220,000 square feet or 5.1 acres).
- 1 MT Tote or 2,300 lb. (Covers 230,000 square feet or 5.3 acres).
Our sister company, Green Earth Ag & Turf, brings a decade of experience as the U.S. leader in providing Professional Landscapers, Farmers and Indoor Growers like you the best in organic products for higher yields, aesthetics and profits! Discounted professional or wholesale prices can be found there.
CLICK HERE to quickly and easily open a wholesale account with us or to get bulk and professional pricing.
You can also contact us directly at (866) 374-5101 or info@GreenEarthAgAndTurf.com for the top technical and customer service in the industry.
Adding product to your cart
We offer a 30 day return policy from the date of shipment
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves in making all attempts to get your order out the same day (if ordered early enough) or within one business day of your order. We do our best to securely package your order, and you will promptly receive an e-mail with tracking information when your order is packed for shipment. We ship many orders every day, and the carriers usually don't notify us of delays or damage, so we ask that you track your packages and promptly let us know if there is a delay. We will do our best to solve the problem, but many times may require the receiver to work directly with UPS or The US Postal Service. Once the carriers (UPS or the USPS) pick up the package, we have no control over delays or transit time. Transit times are no longer guaranteed by UPS or USPS, even though it may display such times. We can not refund money for or speed up deliveries not delivered in the time listed by the carriers. We are not responsible for orders that are delivered by the carrier and lost or stolen. For products damaged by the Post Office or UPS, it is required that the original box, label and product be saved. Pictures must be taken of the damage or we will not guarantee a rebate or replacement if the damage occurs in transit.
Free Shipping Policy:
For items with free shipping, we have the right to choose the carrier, either the US Postal Service or UPS. Please e-mail us if you require a PO Box only or other shipping requirements. If one carrier is required and it is not the most cost-effective means, we reserve the right to charge additional shipping fees.
Please email us at info@GrowItNaturally.com prior to making any returns so we know how to credit and return product payments. We inspect all returns prior to making any refunds; refunds are only made after product is returned in good condition. Products may not be returned if the seal has been broken. Shipping charges are not refundable. All returns must be in new, unused, and mint condition. Product must be returned to us prepaid in the original manufacturer’s packaging. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for any shipping damage in transit or packaging failures, leaks etc. The buyer is responsible for any return shipment costs, including products that shipped to buyer with "free shipping".
Please make sure that your return is packaged securely and shipped via UPS, FedEx, or the USPS and note the tracking number. All packages should be insured in case of breakage or loss. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for returned items damaged or lost in transit.
If you order an item and then decide you do not want the item, it is your responsibility to return the purchase to us prepaid. Refusing delivery does not constitute a waiver of your responsibility and the return shipping charges will be deducted from any refund.
Credit Card and PayPal Claims Filed First or Review Extortion:
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves on excellent customer and technical service. When issues do arise, often due to carriers such as UPS or the Post Office, we respond and work out the problems to the best of our abilities. Our reviews show our extensive service record. Please contact us via e-mail or telephone first to see if the problem can work out quickly and fully through our extensive troubleshooting experience and highly rated customer service department.
- PayPal and Credit Card Claims Filed Before Contact: If a PayPal or credit card claim is filed before first contacting us directly and attempting to resolve it, we can not help out any further until the claim is fully processed, which can often take weeks or months. If we are contacted before a claim we can often resolve issues the same day or very quickly. However, once a claim is filed we must follow the policies and processes of the merchant, and this will very much slow down the resolution process and ultimately your resolution and compensation. We reserve the right to appeal any unfounded claims, especially those not initially attempted to be resolved with us directly, and it is our policy to do so.
- Review Threats: Our policy is that we will not respond when review threats are the first contact; such as when a threat of a bad review if a full refund is not sent is the manner in which we are approached. This then becomes a legal issue and may be referred to our legal counsel. We also reserve the right to forward the threatening e-mail to the proper review agencies and state or federal authorities, and it is our policy to do so.