Captain Jack's Lawnweed Brew Post-Emergent Turf Weed Killer
- Unit price
Iron Selective Weed Killers (For Spraying on Turf to Kill Only Weeds)
NOW WITH FREE SHIPPING!!!
Captain Jack's Lawnweed Brew® (formerly Bonide Weed Beater® Fe)* is a selective, broadleaf weed killers that kill only the weeds and not the desired turf. Similar to FIESTA, the specially formulated iron solution in Captain Jack's Lawnweed Brew is a game changers in the organic lawn care industry, a weed killer that does not contain toxic synthetic compounds. The choice of professional applicators, this iron-based weed killer leaves lawns healthy and weed-free, now in small, easy-to-use sizes!
Captain Jack's Lawnweed Brew works quickly, delivering visible same-day results, even in cool weather. With a unique ground breaking iron-based formulation, Captain Jack's Lawnweed Brew is highly effective and has no unpleasant odor. Pets and people can re-enter the treated area as soon as the spray is dry, the minimal period allowed by the EPA. Suitable for broadcast application (entire lawn) or spot treatment, Captain Jack's Lawnweed Brew helps your lawn look its best without toxic, environmentally-harsh synthetic chemicals. Now you can treat your own lawn with professional-grade results!
For larger concentrated formulas for your selective weed killer needs, check out FIESTA!
*Compared to Iron-X™ and Pulverize™ weed killer for lawns, Captain Jack's Lawnweed Brew are the same formulations available for much lower prices; but with the great technical service from the scientists at GrowItNaturally.com!
Bonide Captain Jack's Lawnweed Brew Benefits
- Liquid selective herbicide that effectively kills broadleaf weeds in the lawn.
- Works fast and weed control can be seen in the same day.
- Three benefits from one application – green-up, post emergent broadleaf weed control, and early post emergent crabgrass control (up to the four-leaf stage) per three years of data from Rutgers University.
- Made with iron, Does Not contain the synthetic weed chemicals 2,4-D or Dicamba!
- People and pets can enter treated area when spray dries.
- No unpleasant odor.
- Rain-fast in 3 hours.
- Effective even in cool weather.
- The exact same product ingredients as Iron X!™ Selective Weed Killer at about 1/8 the price!
Bonide Captain Jack's Lawnweed Brew Application Instructions
Bonide Captain Jack's Lawnweed Brew (Concentrate) Application Instructions
Large Areas (Broadcast Sprays):
- Add 5 oz. of Weed Beater Fe per gallon of water.
- Apply 2.5 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft. (or 12.5 oz. product per 2.5 gallons of water per 1,000 square feet).
- Repeat in 3-4 weeks for optimal knockdown of weeds.
- Use 5 oz. of Weed Beater Fe per gallon of water and spray enough to wet weeds as needed.
Captain Jack's Lawnweed Brew Ready-To-Use Application Instructions
- Shake well before use.
- Do not dilute.
- Thoroughly spray weeds.
- Use a coarse nozzle setting to reduce drift.
- Repeat treatment in 3 to 4 weeks for best results.
Bonide Captain Jack's Lawnweed Brew General Application Notes
- Thoroughly spray weeds to point of runoff.
- Ensure turf is well watered prior to application.
- Do not apply when the daytime temperature will be below 50°F or above 85°F.
- Do not apply to bentgrass.
- Iron can stain some stone, concrete, clothes, equipment and other such things. Any desirable plants or structures accidentally contacted should be rinsed with water.
- Do not apply to stressed lawns, such as drought stress.
- Use standard spray equipment, with a coarse nozzle, such as a hand-held or backpack sprayer. Hose-End sprayers are not compatible.
- Repeat treatment in 3 to 4 weeks for best results and a longer-lasting weed kill.
- Occasionally a darkening of the grass leaf blades can occur; however the grass will recover within a few days to weeks.
- Allow 3 hours before rain or watering so the product can dry.
- Do not apply during windy conditions to avoid over-spray.
- May leave a rusty stain on concrete, pavers or other lightly colored areas; avoid such areas when spraying turf.
Bonide Captain Jack's Lawnweed Brew Ingredients
Captain Jack's Lawnweed Brew Ready to Use:
Iron HEDTA (FeHEDTA) ............ 1.5%
Captain Jack's Lawnweed Brew Concentrate:
Iron HEDTA (FeHEDTA) ............ 26.52%
Captain Jack's Lawnweed Brew Available Sizes
- 1 Quart Ready-To-Use Trigger Sprayer (Coverage Varies by Use).
- 1 Quart Hose-End Sprayer (Coverage Varies by Use).
- 1 Gallon Ready-To-Use Sprayers (Coverage varies by Use).
- 1 Pint Concentrate (Covers 1,250 Square Feet).
- 1 Quart Concentrate (Covers 2,500 Square Feet).
For larger concentrated formulas for your selective weed killer needs, check out FIESTA!
- Label (RTU)
- Label (Conc.)
Our sister company, Green Earth Ag & Turf, brings a decade of experience as the U.S. leader in providing Professional Landscapers, Farmers and Indoor Growers like you the best in organic products for higher yields, aesthetics and profits! Discounted professional or wholesale prices can be found there.
CLICK HERE to quickly and easily open a wholesale account with us or to get bulk and professional pricing.
You can also contact us directly at (866) 374-5101 or info@GreenEarthAgAndTurf.com for the top technical and customer service in the industry.
Adding product to your cart
Leave Us A Review!
We offer a 30 day return policy from the date of shipment
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves in making all attempts to get your order out the same day (if ordered early enough) or within one business day of your order. We do our best to securely package your order, and you will promptly receive an e-mail with tracking information when your order is packed for shipment. We ship many orders every day, and the carriers usually don't notify us of delays or damage, so we ask that you track your packages and promptly let us know if there is a delay. We will do our best to solve the problem, but many times may require the receiver to work directly with UPS or The US Postal Service. Once the carriers (UPS or the USPS) pick up the package, we have no control over delays or transit time. Transit times are no longer guaranteed by UPS or USPS, even though it may display such times. We can not refund money for or speed up deliveries not delivered in the time listed by the carriers. We are not responsible for orders that are delivered by the carrier and lost or stolen. For products damaged by the Post Office or UPS, it is required that the original box, label and product be saved. Pictures must be taken of the damage or we will not guarantee a rebate or replacement if the damage occurs in transit.
Free Shipping Policy:
For items with free shipping, we have the right to choose the carrier, either the US Postal Service or UPS. Please e-mail us if you require a PO Box only or other shipping requirements. If one carrier is required and it is not the most cost-effective means, we reserve the right to charge additional shipping fees.
Please email us at info@GrowItNaturally.com prior to making any returns so we know how to credit and return product payments. We inspect all returns prior to making any refunds; refunds are only made after product is returned in good condition. Products may not be returned if the seal has been broken. Shipping charges are not refundable. All returns must be in new, unused, and mint condition. Product must be returned to us prepaid in the original manufacturer’s packaging. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for any shipping damage in transit or packaging failures, leaks etc. The buyer is responsible for any return shipment costs, including products that shipped to buyer with "free shipping".
Please make sure that your return is packaged securely and shipped via UPS, FedEx, or the USPS and note the tracking number. All packages should be insured in case of breakage or loss. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for returned items damaged or lost in transit.
If you order an item and then decide you do not want the item, it is your responsibility to return the purchase to us prepaid. Refusing delivery does not constitute a waiver of your responsibility and the return shipping charges will be deducted from any refund.
Credit Card and PayPal Claims Filed First or Review Extortion:
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves on excellent customer and technical service. When issues do arise, often due to carriers such as UPS or the Post Office, we respond and work out the problems to the best of our abilities. Our reviews show our extensive service record. Please contact us via e-mail or telephone first to see if the problem can work out quickly and fully through our extensive troubleshooting experience and highly rated customer service department.
- PayPal and Credit Card Claims Filed Before Contact: If a PayPal or credit card claim is filed before first contacting us directly and attempting to resolve it, we can not help out any further until the claim is fully processed, which can often take weeks or months. If we are contacted before a claim we can often resolve issues the same day or very quickly. However, once a claim is filed we must follow the policies and processes of the merchant, and this will very much slow down the resolution process and ultimately your resolution and compensation. We reserve the right to appeal any unfounded claims, especially those not initially attempted to be resolved with us directly, and it is our policy to do so.
- Review Threats: Our policy is that we will not respond when review threats are the first contact; such as when a threat of a bad review if a full refund is not sent is the manner in which we are approached. This then becomes a legal issue and may be referred to our legal counsel. We also reserve the right to forward the threatening e-mail to the proper review agencies and state or federal authorities, and it is our policy to do so.
By completing this form, you are signing up to receive our emails and can unsubscribe at any time.