*NOTE: Due to customer demand and new regulatory restrictions on chemical insecticides, we are temporarily out of stock of beetleGONE! The manufacturer is ramping up significant new production capacity to meet the extreme demand for our customers, stay tuned for updates. In the mean time, we have found an alternative in EcoTrol Plus. TO READ MORE OR ORDER Ecotrol, CLICK HERE: EcoTrol Plus..
Or CLICK HERE to be added to our beetleGONE waiting list for later this year or next year.
beetleGONE!® is the first Bacillus thuringiensis galleriae (Btg) bio-insecticide to control adult scarab beetles (and the larvae or turf grubs) at a level of efficacy equivalent to chemical standards but without the side effects or off-target damage to beneficial insects, such as pollinators. With beetleGONE!, entire landscapes or crops can be economically, effectively and safely protected from destructive beetle pests such as Japanese, Asiatic, June and Oriental Beetles as well as European, Cupreous, Southern and Northern Masked Chafers. Unlike other biological or chemical grub-control products, beetleGONE can be used as a curative treatment for grub control as well as a preventative treatment.
• Novel & natural Bacillus thuringiensis galleriae (Btg) strain.
• Much broader range of control: Japanese, Oriental, June and Asiatic beetles; Chafers, Weevils & Emerald Ash Borers.
• Convenient wettable powder can be sprayed using any spray equipment.
• Novel beetle activity on adults & grubs.
• Novel Btg turf granule & foliar formula for multiple markets.
• Is effective in cooler temperatures than other biologicals.
• Novel production platform technology.
Plants, Crops, Landscape & Trees: Use beetleGONE! at a rate of 2 ounces per gallon. Coverage is 2.5 pounds per acre.
Turf: Use at a rate of 0.35 lbs. per 1,000 square feet (in 1 to 2 ounces or 1/2 a cup per gallon of water).
Ingredients: Bacillus thuringiensis galleriae Strain SDS-502
Meets the requirements of the National Organic Program (NOP) for use in organic production