GRUB SEASON STARTS AT THE BEGINNING OF AUGUST
...GET AHEAD OF THEM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
grubGONE!® is the first Bacillus thuringiensis galleriae (Btg) bio-insecticide to control turf grubs at a level of efficacy equivalent to chemical standards but without the side effects or off-target damage to beneficial insects, such as pollinators. With grubGONE!, entire landscapes can be economically, effectively and safely protected from destructive beetle pests such as Japanese, Asiatic, June and Oriental Beetles, and European, Cupreous, Southern and Northern Masked Chafers. Unlike other biological or chemical grub-control products that are only effective against smaller 1st-instar pests, grubGONE! is an effective control of the larger, later 2nd- and 3rd-instar beetles, and can therefore be used as a curative treatment for grub control as well as a preventative treatment.
• Novel & natural Bacillus thuringiensis galleriae (Btg) strain.
• Much broader range of control: Japanese, Oriental, June and Asiatic Beetles; Chafers, Weevils etc...
• Can be used as a curative and preventative treatment for grubs!
• Proven to not harm, bees, pollinators or other beneficial insects (such as parastic wasps and beneficial nematodes that also kill grubs).
• Works against first to third instar grubs.
• Is effective in cooler temperatures than other biologicals.
• 3 Year Shelf Life!
Ingredients: Bacillus thuringiensis galleriae Strain SDS-502
Apply 2.3 to 4.6 pounds (37 to 55 oz) of grubGONE! per 1,000 sq ft of turf grass or ornamental plants (equivalent to 100 to 150 pounds of grubGONE! per acre).
*As an alternative when a wettable powder is needed, beetleGONE! (which contains the exact same active ingredient) at a rate of 0.35 lbs. per 1,000 square feet (in 1 to 2 ounces or 1/2 a cup per gallon of water).
Meets the requirements of the National Organic Program (NOP) for use in organic production