Neptune's Harvest hydrolyzed fish is an organic fertilizer made from fresh North Atlantic fish. It is made by a unique cold process that protects the vitamins, amino acids, enzymes and growth hormones. It also contains all the micro and macro nutrients naturally found in fish. The nitrogen and other nutrients are chelated, so they are readily available for plants consumption. Unlike fish emulsions, Neptune's Harvest's fish hydrolysate retains the natural fish proteins and oils and has no unpleasant odor. University studies have shown Neptune's Harvest to outperform 20-20-20 chemical fertilizers.
· Neptune's Harvest contains many more nutrients than Standard N-P-K fertilizers. These additional nutrients address a wider array of deficiencies.
· Neptune’s Harvest is made using a unique cold process. Unlike the destructive heat used to produce emulsions, this cold processing leaves important proteins, vitamins and other active compounds intact and readily available for plants, trees and turf.
· Unlike fish emulsions, we do not remove any of the oils or meals from the fish that are highly valuable for plants, trees and turf.
· Organic fertilizers stimulate beneficial microbe growth.
· Increased marketable yields for fruits and vegetables.
· Improved shelf life on fruits and vegetables.
· Increase of natural sugar (brix) and nutrient density in plants.
· Stronger and more colorful flowers and foliage.
· More plentiful, fragrant, and longer lasting blooms.
Use Neptune's Harvest Fish Hydrolysate at a general rate of 2 to 2.5 gallons per acre (6 to 7.5 ounces per 1,000 square feet), 2 to 3 times per year.
Shake well before using. Prepare for one application only. Do not store diluted fertilizer.
For more information Click Here