- Unit price
NOW WITH FREE SHIPPING ON ALL SIZES!!!!
Molt-X® is an emulsifiable concentrate formulation containing 3% of the active ingredient azadirachtin - the most potent of the insect-active compounds from the neem tree. While it is derived from neem seed, Molt-X is not a neem oil. Molt-X has multiple modes of action, making it an ideal material for an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program. Molt-X works primarily as an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) that disrupts the molting process in insects. Insects treated with Molt-X become sluggish, stop feeding, and fail to mature and reproduce. Molt-X also acts as an insect repellent, antifeedant, and ovipositional deterrent; these multiple modes of action make it a highly effective tool for use in a resistance management program.
- Labeled for the Following Insect Pests
- Application Instructions
- Active Ingredient
- Available Sizes
- Label & Documents
- Leaves no residue on plant foliage.
- No phytotoxicity issues on most plants.
- For use on a broad range of turfgrass, outdoor shrubs, trees and ornamentals (including greenhouse, shadehouse, vegetables, interiorscape and nursery use).
- It is systemic - Molt-X can be absorbed through plant roots and move upward through xylem tissues.
- Can be used on a broad range of outdoor food crops.
- Compatible for tank mixing and rotation with many commonly used insecticides, fungicides and fertilizers.
- University tested and proven to be effective.
- 4–hour REI and a zero-day pre-harvest interval.
- OMRI Listed.
- Generally safe on beneficial insects.
Molt-X is organic and environmentally-friendly, can be used against many pests and parasitic nematodes and is safe for pets, animals and children.
Aphids, Armyworms, Beetles (Including: Bark Beetles, Blueberry Flea Beetles, Boll Weevils, Colorado Potato Beetles, Flea Beetles, Japanese Beetles, Leaf Beetles, Mexican Bean Beetles, Pepper Weevils, Phylloxera, Rose Chafers, Twig Girdler), Borers (Including: Peach twig borers, Peachtree borers, Dogwood borers, Cranberry borers), Budworms, Chinch Bugs, Crane Flies, Cutworms, Fungus Gnats, Leafhoppers, Leafminers, Leafrollers, Lepidopterist Larvae, Loopers, Mole Crickets, Scales (Including: Brown Soft Scales, California Red Scales, Coffee Scales, Olive Scales, San Jose Scales), Sawflies, Thrips, Webworms, Weevils (Including: Black Vine Weevils, Strawberry Vine Weevils), and Whiteflies; and Plant Parasitic Nematodes such as Dagger, Golden, and Root Knot Nematodes.
Please see label for a complete list of insects that Molt-X can control.
- Apply Molt-X at a rate of 8 to 10 ounces/acre for labeled pests.
- Apply at a rate of 15 ounces/acre for nematode control.
- If pest pressure is extremely high or if plant canopies are very dense, rates may increase up to 2X.
- When used as a stand-alone material and for optimal results, make 2 to 3 applications of Molt-X, 7 to 10 days apart.
- Applications can be made using standard application equipment.
Azadirachtin (Derived from Neem Seed) - 3%.
- 1 Quart (Covers 4 Acres).
- 1 Gallon (Covers 16 Acres).
Our sister company, Green Earth Ag & Turf, brings a decade of experience as the U.S. leader in providing Professional Landscapers, Farmers and Indoor Growers like you the best in organic products for higher yields, aesthetics and profits! Discounted professional or wholesale prices can be found there.
CLICK HERE to quickly and easily open a wholesale account with us or to get bulk and professional pricing.
You can also contact us directly at (866) 374-5101 or info@GreenEarthAgAndTurf.com for the top technical and customer service in the industry.
Adding product to your cart
Leave Us A Review!
We offer a 30 day return policy from the date of shipment
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves in making all attempts to get your order out the same day (if ordered early enough) or within one business day of your order. We do our best to securely package your order, and you will promptly receive an e-mail with tracking information when your order is packed for shipment. We ship many orders every day, and the carriers usually don't notify us of delays or damage, so we ask that you track your packages and promptly let us know if there is a delay. We will do our best to solve the problem, but many times may require the receiver to work directly with UPS or The US Postal Service. Once the carriers (UPS or the USPS) pick up the package, we have no control over delays or transit time. Transit times are no longer guaranteed by UPS or USPS, even though it may display such times. We can not refund money for or speed up deliveries not delivered in the time listed by the carriers. We are not responsible for orders that are delivered by the carrier and lost or stolen. For products damaged by the Post Office or UPS, it is required that the original box, label and product be saved. Pictures must be taken of the damage or we will not guarantee a rebate or replacement if the damage occurs in transit.
Free Shipping Policy:
For items with free shipping, we have the right to choose the carrier, either the US Postal Service or UPS. Please e-mail us if you require a PO Box only or other shipping requirements. If one carrier is required and it is not the most cost-effective means, we reserve the right to charge additional shipping fees.
Please email us at info@GrowItNaturally.com prior to making any returns so we know how to credit and return product payments. We inspect all returns prior to making any refunds; refunds are only made after product is returned in good condition. Products may not be returned if the seal has been broken. Shipping charges are not refundable. All returns must be in new, unused, and mint condition. Product must be returned to us prepaid in the original manufacturer’s packaging. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for any shipping damage in transit or packaging failures, leaks etc. The buyer is responsible for any return shipment costs, including products that shipped to buyer with "free shipping".
Please make sure that your return is packaged securely and shipped via UPS, FedEx, or the USPS and note the tracking number. All packages should be insured in case of breakage or loss. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for returned items damaged or lost in transit.
If you order an item and then decide you do not want the item, it is your responsibility to return the purchase to us prepaid. Refusing delivery does not constitute a waiver of your responsibility and the return shipping charges will be deducted from any refund.
Credit Card and PayPal Claims Filed First or Review Extortion:
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves on excellent customer and technical service. When issues do arise, often due to carriers such as UPS or the Post Office, we respond and work out the problems to the best of our abilities. Our reviews show our extensive service record. Please contact us via e-mail or telephone first to see if the problem can work out quickly and fully through our extensive troubleshooting experience and highly rated customer service department.
- PayPal and Credit Card Claims Filed Before Contact: If a PayPal or credit card claim is filed before first contacting us directly and attempting to resolve it, we can not help out any further until the claim is fully processed, which can often take weeks or months. If we are contacted before a claim we can often resolve issues the same day or very quickly. However, once a claim is filed we must follow the policies and processes of the merchant, and this will very much slow down the resolution process and ultimately your resolution and compensation. We reserve the right to appeal any unfounded claims, especially those not initially attempted to be resolved with us directly, and it is our policy to do so.
- Review Threats: Our policy is that we will not respond when review threats are the first contact; such as when a threat of a bad review if a full refund is not sent is the manner in which we are approached. This then becomes a legal issue and may be referred to our legal counsel. We also reserve the right to forward the threatening e-mail to the proper review agencies and state or federal authorities, and it is our policy to do so.
By completing this form, you are signing up to receive our emails and can unsubscribe at any time.