Quantum-RC Quantum Growth for Row Crops
- Unit price
- Special low Bulk Pricing for Row Crops & Commodity Crops.
- The leading biological product for Regenerative Agriculture with special lower pricing for regenerative farms.
- Shelf Stable For 3 Years!
- Access to the US Biological Leaders and row and commodity crop experts in biological agriculture, soil health and nutrient density.
- No Refrigeration or Special Storage Needed.
- Not an Unstable or Inconsistent Compost Tea.
- Guaranteed Counts of Known Microbes.
- 40-Plus Years of Proven Manufacturing Experience.
- Backed By University Studies & Third Party Count Verification.
- Highly Superior To Compost Teas
- Proven with University Studies
- Application Instructions
- Available Sizes
- Label & Documents
Soil contains nutrients, water, air, and organics (microbes). Traditionally, growers address the first three components with fertilization, irrigation and aeration. However, the most vital component of soil, the living microbes, is often neglected (and often even destroyed) with pesticides. Quantum Growth contains live microbes (probiotics) to specifically and uniquely supplement this critical part of soil that other treatments do not. The huge benefits of probiotics for our own digestive health are well known. Plants are even more dependent than we are on a strong and diverse microbial population for full nutritional and health!
Quantum Growth is the original probiotic for plants, trees and turf. Ecological Laboratories, the company and technology behind these products, has been the leader in fermentation for over 40 years. This unique blend of beneficial microbes has been proven through university trials and field trials. These studies prove that Quantum Growth provides plants, trees and turf with numerous benefits including: healthier growth and better yields and aesthetics. In addition, applications of Quantum Growth will mean reductions in fertilizer use, plants’ increased resistance to disease and pests, better drought tolerance and a reduction in watering.
The “Game Changer” for row crops, commodity crops and regenerative agriculture - No other product meets such stringent quality and efficacy standards!
Quantum Growth is not a compost tea; in fact, it takes all the positives that you would try to get from a compost tea without the many negatives; and without any of the precious time needed to produce them. Quantum Growth is a controlled biological (that is, it is made with known natural strains and is not dependent on random biology) which is supported by guaranteed counts and analysis from third-party labs – so you know exactly what is in every bottle. Each batch is also tested for pathogens, so you also know exactly what is not in every bottle.
Simply stated, Quantum Growth is a controlled, stabilized, safe and guaranteed biological product while compost teas are inconsistent, input-dependent, uncontrolled products that may or may not have biological value. Quantum Growth is backed by many studies from the top universities in the world that prove the efficacy, safety, and the microbes that are guaranteed in the product. Compost teas have few or any studies backing that they work; in fact, almost all the studies found in the scientific literature or done by universities have demonstrated that there is no value in compost teas. Even more, there are many university and USDA studies showing that compost teas can be dangerous or growth disease-causing pathogens.
Production is completed when the Quantum Growth has been concentrated and stabilized. One gallon of Quantum Growth covers an entire acre at about $1.00 per 1,000 square feet, and is shelf stable for over 3 years with no refrigeration required!
Quantum Growth is produced in the USA and proven to work through 40 years of R&D. Used on high-value properties such as Disney, pro turf fields such as the Milwaukee Brewers, Miami Dolphins, Jacksonville Jaguars and PGA courses, and by trend-setting farmers and landscape professionals.
Multiple university studies validate this technology:
- University of Florida - Dr Crow demonstrated a 33% increase in root length and number of root tips and better turf density in a turf study.
- Rutgers University - Crop study demonstrates a 24% increase in yield with a 23% reduction in fertilizer for a 30-fold Return On Investment
- NC State - Crop (grain, grass family)study demonstrates a 28% increase in yield with an across-the-board reduction in parasitic nematodes.
- University of Florida - Tomato study demonstrates a 30% decrease in Xanthomonas disease infection, as good or better than chemical control agents.
- Cornell University - Quantum Growth (formerly Inoculaid) helps plants remediate salt damage and grow better in high salt soils.
- New Mexico State University - Quantum Growth plants treated with Quantum Growth and half the standard fertilizer rate produce the same yield as plants treated with standard (2x) fertilizer rates.
- Institute of Food Technology - Potatoes treated with Quantum Growth demonstrated a 15% yield increase with a dramatically higher Return On Investment (ROI).
- Standard Row Crops Including Corn, Soy, Cotton & Peanuts: Add 1 to 2 quarts (32 to 64 ounces) per acre of Quantum-RC in furrow or with side dress.
- Small Grain 12" High: Add 1 to 2 quarts (32 to 64 ounces) of Quantum-RC with broadcast fertilizer & 2 weeks before booting.
When tank mixing, add the Quantum-RC last and apply within 0 to 12 hours. Ensure that the mix is sufficiently dilute before adding the Quantum-RC.
- 2.5 Gallons Quantum-RC (Covers up to 10 Acres).
- 30 Gallon Drum Quantum-RC (Covers up to 120 Acres).
- 55 Gallon Drum Quantum-RC (Covers up to 220 Acres).
- 275 Gallons Tote Quantum-RC (Covers up to 1,100 Acres).
Our sister company, Green Earth Ag & Turf, brings a decade of experience as the U.S. leader in providing Professional Landscapers, Farmers and Indoor Growers like you the best in organic products for higher yields, aesthetics and profits! Discounted professional or wholesale prices can be found there.
CLICK HERE to quickly and easily open a wholesale account with us or to get bulk and professional pricing.
You can also contact us directly at (866) 374-5101 or info@GreenEarthAgAndTurf.com for the top technical and customer service in the industry.
Adding product to your cart
We offer a 30 day return policy from the date of shipment
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves in making all attempts to get your order out the same day (if ordered early enough) or within one business day of your order. We do our best to securely package your order, and you will promptly receive an e-mail with tracking information when your order is packed for shipment. We ship many orders every day, and the carriers usually don't notify us of delays or damage, so we ask that you track your packages and promptly let us know if there is a delay. We will do our best to solve the problem, but many times may require the receiver to work directly with UPS or The US Postal Service. Once the carriers (UPS or the USPS) pick up the package, we have no control over delays or transit time. Transit times are no longer guaranteed by UPS or USPS, even though it may display such times. We can not refund money for or speed up deliveries not delivered in the time listed by the carriers. We are not responsible for orders that are delivered by the carrier and lost or stolen. For products damaged by the Post Office or UPS, it is required that the original box, label and product be saved. Pictures must be taken of the damage or we will not guarantee a rebate or replacement if the damage occurs in transit.
Free Shipping Policy:
For items with free shipping, we have the right to choose the carrier, either the US Postal Service or UPS. Please e-mail us if you require a PO Box only or other shipping requirements. If one carrier is required and it is not the most cost-effective means, we reserve the right to charge additional shipping fees.
Please email us at info@GrowItNaturally.com prior to making any returns so we know how to credit and return product payments. We inspect all returns prior to making any refunds; refunds are only made after product is returned in good condition. Products may not be returned if the seal has been broken. Shipping charges are not refundable. All returns must be in new, unused, and mint condition. Product must be returned to us prepaid in the original manufacturer’s packaging. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for any shipping damage in transit or packaging failures, leaks etc. The buyer is responsible for any return shipment costs, including products that shipped to buyer with "free shipping".
Please make sure that your return is packaged securely and shipped via UPS, FedEx, or the USPS and note the tracking number. All packages should be insured in case of breakage or loss. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for returned items damaged or lost in transit.
If you order an item and then decide you do not want the item, it is your responsibility to return the purchase to us prepaid. Refusing delivery does not constitute a waiver of your responsibility and the return shipping charges will be deducted from any refund.
Credit Card and PayPal Claims Filed First or Review Extortion:
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves on excellent customer and technical service. When issues do arise, often due to carriers such as UPS or the Post Office, we respond and work out the problems to the best of our abilities. Our reviews show our extensive service record. Please contact us via e-mail or telephone first to see if the problem can work out quickly and fully through our extensive troubleshooting experience and highly rated customer service department.
- PayPal and Credit Card Claims Filed Before Contact: If a PayPal or credit card claim is filed before first contacting us directly and attempting to resolve it, we can not help out any further until the claim is fully processed, which can often take weeks or months. If we are contacted before a claim we can often resolve issues the same day or very quickly. However, once a claim is filed we must follow the policies and processes of the merchant, and this will very much slow down the resolution process and ultimately your resolution and compensation. We reserve the right to appeal any unfounded claims, especially those not initially attempted to be resolved with us directly, and it is our policy to do so.
- Review Threats: Our policy is that we will not respond when review threats are the first contact; such as when a threat of a bad review if a full refund is not sent is the manner in which we are approached. This then becomes a legal issue and may be referred to our legal counsel. We also reserve the right to forward the threatening e-mail to the proper review agencies and state or federal authorities, and it is our policy to do so.