Soluble Seaweed Powder Nature's Essence SEP
- Unit price
Nature's Essence SEP Soluble Seaweed Powder Extract
NOW WITH FREE SHIPPING ON 1 lb., 3 lb., & 10 lb. SIZES!!!
Nature's Essence SEP Soluble Seaweed Extract Powder (or Kelp Extract Powder), is an organic storehouse of over 60 naturally occurring major and minor nutrients and amino acids. It's growth promoting substances (Auxins, Cytokinins, Gibberellins) enhance plant development, color and vigor. Seaweed has also been found to increase plant hardiness and resistance to adverse environmental conditions, such as early frost, extreme heat and lack of moisture. Used as a seed inoculant, seaweed fertilizer increases and accelerates germination, and enhances the rapid development of a healthy root system. Seaweed is an excellent addition to any fertilization program.
With over 60 naturally occurring nutrients plus growth promoting hormones, Soluble Seaweed (kelp) is an excellent well-rounded and more complete soil amendment or fertilizer. Seaweed is organic and environmentally-friendly, can be used on all plants, trees and turfs and is safe for pets, animals and children.
Soluble Seaweed Extract Powder Benefits
Soil nutrients are constantly being depleted through runoff due to over farming, tilling, development etc. All of these nutrients eventually run into the oceans without a return path. Seaweed provides a way to naturally return vital soil nutrients from the ocean back to your plants, trees and turf.
- Seaweed contains many more nutrients than Standard N-P-K fertilizers. These additional nutrients address a wider array of deficiencies.
- More cost-efficient than liquid seaweed, lower costs due to the cost of shipping water in pre-dissolved solutions.
- OMRI Listed for organic growers and landscapers.
- Organic fertilizers stimulate beneficial microbe growth.
- The organic nutrients in our organic fertilizers are naturally chelated. That makes them more bioavailable for plant consumption and they will remain in the soil for a much longer period.
- Seaweed fertilizers are commercially proven to outperform synthetic fertilizers.
- Seaweed fertilizers increase natural sugars (brix) in plants and turf, making them healthier and less susceptible to disease and insect damage.
- Higher sugars (brix) also make fruits and vegetables taste better and have increased market value.
- Flowers will have more plentiful and vivid colors and blooms, and these blooms will last longer.
Soluble Seaweed Extract Powder Scientific References
Soluble Seaweed Extract Powder Application Directions
Larger Applications: Use Nature's Essence Seaweed Extract Powder at a general rate of 1 to 2 pounds per acre for crops or turf, 2 to 3 times per year.
Smaller Applications: Use Nature's Essence Seaweed Extract Powder at a rate of 1.5 teaspoons (tsp.) per gallon of water.
For best results apply during the cool part of the day or when temperatures are below 85°F. Do not spray just before or after rainfall or sprinkler irrigation. Use a mild rate of surfactant for maximum dispersal and leaf adherence.
Active Ingredients - Soluble Seaweed Extract Powder
Made from pure North Atlantic Seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum).
Soluble Seaweed Extract Powder Available Sizes
- 1 lb. Bag (Covers 14,500 sq. ft. or makes 1.8 gallon liquid equivalent).
- 3 lb. Box (Covers 2 acres or makes 5.5 gallon liquid equivalent).
- 10 lb. Box (Covers 7.3 acres or makes 18.3 gallon liquid equivalent).
- 20 lb. Box (Covers 13.5 acres or makes 36.5 gallon liquid equivalent).
- 44 lb. Box (Covers 30 acres or makes 80 gallon liquid equivalent).
Our sister company, Green Earth Ag & Turf, brings a decade of experience as the U.S. leader in providing Professional Landscapers, Farmers and Indoor Growers like you the best in organic products for higher yields, aesthetics and profits! Discounted professional or wholesale prices can be found there.
CLICK HERE to quickly and easily open a wholesale account with us or to get bulk and professional pricing.
You can also contact us directly at (866) 374-5101 or info@GreenEarthAgAndTurf.com for the top technical and customer service in the industry.
Adding product to your cart
Leave Us A Review!
We offer a 30 day return policy from the date of shipment
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves in making all attempts to get your order out the same day (if ordered early enough) or within one business day of your order. We do our best to securely package your order, and you will promptly receive an e-mail with tracking information when your order is packed for shipment. We ship many orders every day, and the carriers usually don't notify us of delays or damage, so we ask that you track your packages and promptly let us know if there is a delay. We will do our best to solve the problem, but many times may require the receiver to work directly with UPS or The US Postal Service. Once the carriers (UPS or the USPS) pick up the package, we have no control over delays or transit time. Transit times are no longer guaranteed by UPS or USPS, even though it may display such times. We can not refund money for or speed up deliveries not delivered in the time listed by the carriers. We are not responsible for orders that are delivered by the carrier and lost or stolen. For products damaged by the Post Office or UPS, it is required that the original box, label and product be saved. Pictures must be taken of the damage or we will not guarantee a rebate or replacement if the damage occurs in transit.
Free Shipping Policy:
For items with free shipping, we have the right to choose the carrier, either the US Postal Service or UPS. Please e-mail us if you require a PO Box only or other shipping requirements. If one carrier is required and it is not the most cost-effective means, we reserve the right to charge additional shipping fees.
Please email us at info@GrowItNaturally.com prior to making any returns so we know how to credit and return product payments. We inspect all returns prior to making any refunds; refunds are only made after product is returned in good condition. Products may not be returned if the seal has been broken. Shipping charges are not refundable. All returns must be in new, unused, and mint condition. Product must be returned to us prepaid in the original manufacturer’s packaging. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for any shipping damage in transit or packaging failures, leaks etc. The buyer is responsible for any return shipment costs, including products that shipped to buyer with "free shipping".
Please make sure that your return is packaged securely and shipped via UPS, FedEx, or the USPS and note the tracking number. All packages should be insured in case of breakage or loss. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for returned items damaged or lost in transit.
If you order an item and then decide you do not want the item, it is your responsibility to return the purchase to us prepaid. Refusing delivery does not constitute a waiver of your responsibility and the return shipping charges will be deducted from any refund.
Credit Card and PayPal Claims Filed First or Review Extortion:
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves on excellent customer and technical service. When issues do arise, often due to carriers such as UPS or the Post Office, we respond and work out the problems to the best of our abilities. Our reviews show our extensive service record. Please contact us via e-mail or telephone first to see if the problem can work out quickly and fully through our extensive troubleshooting experience and highly rated customer service department.
- PayPal and Credit Card Claims Filed Before Contact: If a PayPal or credit card claim is filed before first contacting us directly and attempting to resolve it, we can not help out any further until the claim is fully processed, which can often take weeks or months. If we are contacted before a claim we can often resolve issues the same day or very quickly. However, once a claim is filed we must follow the policies and processes of the merchant, and this will very much slow down the resolution process and ultimately your resolution and compensation. We reserve the right to appeal any unfounded claims, especially those not initially attempted to be resolved with us directly, and it is our policy to do so.
- Review Threats: Our policy is that we will not respond when review threats are the first contact; such as when a threat of a bad review if a full refund is not sent is the manner in which we are approached. This then becomes a legal issue and may be referred to our legal counsel. We also reserve the right to forward the threatening e-mail to the proper review agencies and state or federal authorities, and it is our policy to do so.
By completing this form, you are signing up to receive our emails and can unsubscribe at any time.