Sporan EC2 Fungicide
Sporan EC2 is a broad spectrum fungicide for use in agriculture, fruits, nuts, vegetables, ornamentals, landscapes, turf, greenhouses, and nurseries. SPORAN® EC2 is OMRI listed for organic use.
Sporan EC2 Benefits
- Disease preventative and curative.
- Prevents fungal attack of plant tissues.
- Prevents and controls black spot on roses, anthracnose, rust and powdery mildew.
- Disrupts the cell wall of spores and hyphae.
- No reentry interval
- No preharvest interval
- Botrytis Gray Mold (strawberries)
- Powdery Mildews (grapes, gerbera daisies)
- Phytophthora Late Blight (tomatoes)
Sporan EC2 can be applied through most standard or filed type sprayers after dilution and mixing with water warmer than 45°F. Spray coverage should be uniform and complete.
This is a 25(b) Exempt Product: “Because EPA has determined that certain "minimum risk pesticides" pose little to no risk to human health or the environment, EPA has exempted them from the requirement that they be registered under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA)."...EPA
These pesticides are allowed for use on day care centers and K-8 school grounds in most states where pesticide bans are in effect, please check your local laws to be sure.