Winter Warrior Enviro LEADer LEED Compliant Pallets
- Unit price
NOW WITH FREE SHIPPING!!!*
*NOTE: Additional costs may be incurred from the freight companies for: residential or limited access surcharge, added lift gate to unload pallet, inside delivery or appointment scheduling. We will contact you to get all freight information, any additional requested services will be billed and charged at that point. We guarantee we will instantly rebate 100% of your purchase price if the freight costs we pass along are not agreeable.
Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer™ is a truly non-corrosive formulation; Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer is chloride and urea free. It's great for use around areas containing steel or other metals like concrete parking structures, roads or bridge decks; it will not chemically harm concrete or alter it like other de-icers and does not cause concrete spalling.
Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer is an effective and powerful, LEED compliant icemelter that works at temperatures as low as -21°C (-6°F). Since this unique formulation is exothermic and generates heat on contact, it is much more practical and potent than using 100% Calcium Magnesium Acetate (CMA) products. Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer is effective even during the toughest winter conditions.
Unlike the urea found in other non-corrosive icemelters, Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer contains no nitrogen and has a relatively low biological oxygen demand. Additionally, Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer is readily biodegradable at low temperatures compared to urea. Urea breaks down into ammonia, creating run-off that is toxic to aquatic life even at low levels. Since Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer does not contain nitrogen, toxicity to aquatic life, ammonia run-off, and pollution ARE NOT factors with the use of this icemelter!
The icemelter's green color means that it's easy to see where it has been applied, preventing over use and also limiting liability claims.
Winter Warrior Enviro LEADer Icemelter is the preferred choice around LEED Compliant or Green Buildings and commercial sites that demand a totally chloride and urea free, non-corrosive LEED-Compliant icemelter.
- Unique Formulation
- Application Instructions
- Available Sizes
- Label & Documents
- A unique, truly Non-Corrosive Ice Melt.
- LEED-Compliant; meets all LEED standards.
- Contains CMA, which acts as a corrosion inhibitor.
- Chloride & Urea Free.
- No nitrogen formula means no polluting urea runoff.
- Powerful to -21°C (-6°C).
- Special Acetate formulation.
- Versatile icemelter for any areas with exposed and sensitive metals.
Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer Icemelter has been developed with a special process of encapsulating Sodium Acetate with a Sodium Formate additive. Winter Warrior Runway Control® Icemelter is not a blended product, as each granule has been treated with this special process. This process allows Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer to work longer and better than other NAAC products on the market.
Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer is designed specifically to be used around all LEED compliant Green Buildings and Properties where there are environmental or corrosion concerns.
Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer can be applied in its solid granule form or can be made into liquid.
- Apply at a rate of 4-8 lbs. per 1,000 square feet.
- To convert the product into a liquid format, simply dilute 25% product into 75% water weight/weight.
- As a liquid, Winter Warrior can be sprayed on sensitive structures that are impractical to apply standard granular formulations.
- Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer can also be used as an anti-icing agent.
- Winter Warrior Enviro-LEADer Icemelter is best applied in a uniform, even distribution pattern.
- It is easiest to spread by mechanical means, such as a spreader, depending on size of coverage.
- It is recommended to remove ice and slush once ice bond has broken.
- Icemelter may be applied at the beginning of a storm to prevent hard ice accumulations.
- 44 lb. Bags - Covers 7,333 square feet.
- Pallet of 50x Bags or 2,200 lb. - Covers 366,650 square feet or 8.4 acres.
- 1 MT Tote (2,300 lb.) - Covers 383,316 square feet or 8.8 acres.
Our sister company, Green Earth Ag & Turf, brings a decade of experience as the U.S. leader in providing Professional Landscapers, Farmers and Indoor Growers like you the best in organic products for higher yields, aesthetics and profits! Discounted professional or wholesale prices can be found there.
CLICK HERE to quickly and easily open a wholesale account with us or to get bulk and professional pricing.
You can also contact us directly at (866) 374-5101 or info@GreenEarthAgAndTurf.com for the top technical and customer service in the industry.
Adding product to your cart
We offer a 30 day return policy from the date of shipment
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves in making all attempts to get your order out the same day (if ordered early enough) or within one business day of your order. We do our best to securely package your order, and you will promptly receive an e-mail with tracking information when your order is packed for shipment. We ship many orders every day, and the carriers usually don't notify us of delays or damage, so we ask that you track your packages and promptly let us know if there is a delay. We will do our best to solve the problem, but many times may require the receiver to work directly with UPS or The US Postal Service. Once the carriers (UPS or the USPS) pick up the package, we have no control over delays or transit time. Transit times are no longer guaranteed by UPS or USPS, even though it may display such times. We can not refund money for or speed up deliveries not delivered in the time listed by the carriers. We are not responsible for orders that are delivered by the carrier and lost or stolen. For products damaged by the Post Office or UPS, it is required that the original box, label and product be saved. Pictures must be taken of the damage or we will not guarantee a rebate or replacement if the damage occurs in transit.
Free Shipping Policy:
For items with free shipping, we have the right to choose the carrier, either the US Postal Service or UPS. Please e-mail us if you require a PO Box only or other shipping requirements. If one carrier is required and it is not the most cost-effective means, we reserve the right to charge additional shipping fees.
Please email us at info@GrowItNaturally.com prior to making any returns so we know how to credit and return product payments. We inspect all returns prior to making any refunds; refunds are only made after product is returned in good condition. Products may not be returned if the seal has been broken. Shipping charges are not refundable. All returns must be in new, unused, and mint condition. Product must be returned to us prepaid in the original manufacturer’s packaging. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for any shipping damage in transit or packaging failures, leaks etc. The buyer is responsible for any return shipment costs, including products that shipped to buyer with "free shipping".
Please make sure that your return is packaged securely and shipped via UPS, FedEx, or the USPS and note the tracking number. All packages should be insured in case of breakage or loss. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for returned items damaged or lost in transit.
If you order an item and then decide you do not want the item, it is your responsibility to return the purchase to us prepaid. Refusing delivery does not constitute a waiver of your responsibility and the return shipping charges will be deducted from any refund.
Credit Card and PayPal Claims Filed First or Review Extortion:
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves on excellent customer and technical service. When issues do arise, often due to carriers such as UPS or the Post Office, we respond and work out the problems to the best of our abilities. Our reviews show our extensive service record. Please contact us via e-mail or telephone first to see if the problem can work out quickly and fully through our extensive troubleshooting experience and highly rated customer service department.
- PayPal and Credit Card Claims Filed Before Contact: If a PayPal or credit card claim is filed before first contacting us directly and attempting to resolve it, we can not help out any further until the claim is fully processed, which can often take weeks or months. If we are contacted before a claim we can often resolve issues the same day or very quickly. However, once a claim is filed we must follow the policies and processes of the merchant, and this will very much slow down the resolution process and ultimately your resolution and compensation. We reserve the right to appeal any unfounded claims, especially those not initially attempted to be resolved with us directly, and it is our policy to do so.
- Review Threats: Our policy is that we will not respond when review threats are the first contact; such as when a threat of a bad review if a full refund is not sent is the manner in which we are approached. This then becomes a legal issue and may be referred to our legal counsel. We also reserve the right to forward the threatening e-mail to the proper review agencies and state or federal authorities, and it is our policy to do so.