Worm Power Liquid Extract
- Unit price
WORM POWER WORM CASTINGS LIQUID EXTRACT (or vermicompost liquid) is a proven, stable, and reliable liquid amendment that can be safely integrated into any turf, agricultural, tree care or indoor growing / hydroponic feeding program. Over 1,000,000 gallons of Worm Power Liquid Extract has been sold in the United States and abroad. This liquid extract can be used in soil, soil-less media and hydroponic grow environments. It’s easy to apply, water soluble and can be utilized in drip irrigation, spray nozzles, emitters, and hydroponic tanks without clogging.
Worm Power Liquid Extract harnesses the power of tens of millions of earthworms, in ideal and environmentally controlled conditions, that are fed a single and consistent feed to produce the finest quality liquid bio-stimulant available. This convenient liquid form provides the proven power of worm castings in a liquid form to enhance root mass, expand root-zone development, and increase uptake resulting in healthier plaints and higher yields.
Worm Power has been providing a shelf stable, CDFA Organic certified, 100% vermicompost plant amendment to commercial growers and farmers for nearly 20 years as the vermicomposting experts. It’s what we know. It’s all we do.
- The Worm Power Difference
- Worm Power is Backed by University Research
- Application Instructions
- Available Sizes
- Active Ingredients & Nutrient Analysis
- Label & Documents
Thermophilic Composting & Monitoring: The raw materials are composted indoors within controlled, engineered, aerated static piles. This high temperature thermophilic composting step is completed prior to all vermicomposting. Compost batches are monitored daily to ensure that temperatures are maintained between 131° and 170°F for a minimum of three consecutive days, and that adequate aerobic and moisture conditions are met.
Vermicomposting Method: Engineered flow-through digesters are a critical component of the Worm Power vermicomposting process. These digesters, which host millions of earthworms, are located in environmentally controlled, enclosed buildings that actively maintain a regulated living environment for a healthy worm population.
Screening & Packaging: Finished vermicompost and worm casting products are screened to a variety of uniform particle sizes for ease of handling and consistent performance. Worm Power is screened, packaged, and stored indoors. Worm Power uses independent labs, including those at Cornell and Penn State Universities, for lab testing of feedstock, feedstock components, and the finished Worm Power vermicompost.
Cornell University has been studying the properties and efficacy of Worm Power for more than six years. Findings from these studies include evidence that the use of Worm Power enhances plant growth. Experiments evaluating multiple organic media components in greenhouse seedling production have demonstrated that mixes containing Worm Power vermicompost produce the strongest, most vigorous plants. Additionally, researchers note that vermicompost can successfully be used as a sole nutrient source for vegetable and flower plug production.
More University Science & Research on Worm Castings:
- Worm Power: The Future Of Composting.
- Double wonder of worms: Clean compost and animal feed from waste.
- Vermicompost beneficial for organically grown tomatoes.
- A convenient and stable liquid product that is unique in the worm casting industry.
- Made from a single input source of compost for absolute product consistency.
- Shelf stable for 2 to 3 years!
- Can be safely integrated into any turf, agricultural, tree care or indoor growing / hydroponic feeding program
- The only worm casting heated thermophilically (manually) for absolutely no pathogens or weed seeds. Most compost rely on internal composting heat, which does not get hot enough to eliminate many weed seeds.
- Backed by university studies, including from Cornell University, to validate the process and efficacy of this uniquely produced product.
- OMRI Listed for use by organic applicators to ensure quality and a verify it as an organic product.
- Turf: Add 5 gallons per acre per month during the season or during periods of active growth periods.
- Tree Applications: Add 25 to 40 gallons per acre per season.
- Field crops: 25-75 gallons per acre per season.
- Berries & Vines: 30 to 50 gallons per acre per season.
- Hops: 275 gallons per acre per season. (based on 1000 plants per acre).
Row Crops: 25-75 gallons per acre per season.
- In Soilless Media: Apply 1.75 oz (approx. 50 ml.) per gallon of growing container size every week during growing season.
In Media containing Mineral Soil: Apply 1 oz. (approximately 30 ml.) per gallon of growing container size every week during the growing season. If plants are in the ground, estimate volume size of root ball in gallons and apply accordingly.
- Horticultural Crop (Foliar-Spray) Applications: Apply as spray to cover entire leaf canopy to run-off.
- 2.5 Gallon (Covers 21,780 square feet or 0.5 acres per application for turf; covers 4,356 square feet per season for most crops).
- 55 Gallons Drum (Covers 11 acres per application for turf; covers approx. 2 acres per season for most other crops).
- 275 Gallon Tote (Covers 55 acres per application for turf; covers approx. 10 acres per season for most other crops).
Derived from 100% Organic Liquid Vermicompost or Worm Castings.
Total Nitrogen (N) ......................... 0.002%
(Water Soluble Nitrogen............. 0.002%)
- Available Phosphate (P2O5) ..… 0.001%
- Soluble Potash (K2O) ……………... 0.024%
- Calcium (Ca) …………………………... 0.003%
- Magnesium (Mg) …………………… 0.001%
- Sulfur (S) ………………………………… 0.003%
Our sister company, Green Earth Ag & Turf, brings a decade of experience as the U.S. leader in providing Professional Landscapers, Farmers and Indoor Growers like you the best in organic products for higher yields, aesthetics and profits! Discounted professional or wholesale prices can be found there.
CLICK HERE to quickly and easily open a wholesale account with us or to get bulk and professional pricing.
You can also contact us directly at (866) 374-5101 or info@GreenEarthAgAndTurf.com for the top technical and customer service in the industry.
Adding product to your cart
We offer a 30 day return policy from the date of shipment
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves in making all attempts to get your order out the same day (if ordered early enough) or within one business day of your order. We do our best to securely package your order, and you will promptly receive an e-mail with tracking information when your order is packed for shipment. We ship many orders every day, and the carriers usually don't notify us of delays or damage, so we ask that you track your packages and promptly let us know if there is a delay. We will do our best to solve the problem, but many times may require the receiver to work directly with UPS or The US Postal Service. Once the carriers (UPS or the USPS) pick up the package, we have no control over delays or transit time. Transit times are no longer guaranteed by UPS or USPS, even though it may display such times. We can not refund money for or speed up deliveries not delivered in the time listed by the carriers. We are not responsible for orders that are delivered by the carrier and lost or stolen. For products damaged by the Post Office or UPS, it is required that the original box, label and product be saved. Pictures must be taken of the damage or we will not guarantee a rebate or replacement if the damage occurs in transit.
Free Shipping Policy:
For items with free shipping, we have the right to choose the carrier, either the US Postal Service or UPS. Please e-mail us if you require a PO Box only or other shipping requirements. If one carrier is required and it is not the most cost-effective means, we reserve the right to charge additional shipping fees.
Please email us at info@GrowItNaturally.com prior to making any returns so we know how to credit and return product payments. We inspect all returns prior to making any refunds; refunds are only made after product is returned in good condition. Products may not be returned if the seal has been broken. Shipping charges are not refundable. All returns must be in new, unused, and mint condition. Product must be returned to us prepaid in the original manufacturer’s packaging. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for any shipping damage in transit or packaging failures, leaks etc. The buyer is responsible for any return shipment costs, including products that shipped to buyer with "free shipping".
Please make sure that your return is packaged securely and shipped via UPS, FedEx, or the USPS and note the tracking number. All packages should be insured in case of breakage or loss. GrowItNaturally.com is not responsible for returned items damaged or lost in transit.
If you order an item and then decide you do not want the item, it is your responsibility to return the purchase to us prepaid. Refusing delivery does not constitute a waiver of your responsibility and the return shipping charges will be deducted from any refund.
Credit Card and PayPal Claims Filed First or Review Extortion:
At GrowItNaturally.com, we pride ourselves on excellent customer and technical service. When issues do arise, often due to carriers such as UPS or the Post Office, we respond and work out the problems to the best of our abilities. Our reviews show our extensive service record. Please contact us via e-mail or telephone first to see if the problem can work out quickly and fully through our extensive troubleshooting experience and highly rated customer service department.
- PayPal and Credit Card Claims Filed Before Contact: If a PayPal or credit card claim is filed before first contacting us directly and attempting to resolve it, we can not help out any further until the claim is fully processed, which can often take weeks or months. If we are contacted before a claim we can often resolve issues the same day or very quickly. However, once a claim is filed we must follow the policies and processes of the merchant, and this will very much slow down the resolution process and ultimately your resolution and compensation. We reserve the right to appeal any unfounded claims, especially those not initially attempted to be resolved with us directly, and it is our policy to do so.
- Review Threats: Our policy is that we will not respond when review threats are the first contact; such as when a threat of a bad review if a full refund is not sent is the manner in which we are approached. This then becomes a legal issue and may be referred to our legal counsel. We also reserve the right to forward the threatening e-mail to the proper review agencies and state or federal authorities, and it is our policy to do so.